Tips to keep your face Hydrated This Winter:
· Using krill oil/fish oil is great to have hydrated skin!
· Stay away from scorching hot water, this over dries your skin!
· Use gentle products. Anything that is soothing for the skin like honey
· Lay off the caffeine, it does dehydrate you
· Almonds/Avocados oils are great to eat to keep your skin hydrated within
· Pumpkin seeds and walnuts are also very high in oil! Add it to your diet
DIY Winter Mask (Once a week to keep the skin hydrated)
½ Banana and Smash
3tsp. Of raw honey
3tsp. of sour cream or yogurt (with fat!!)
Blend the ingredients
Apply to face, Sit for 15 Minutes
Rinse with cool water
I'm totally trying this easy DIY mask! Sounds delicious and easy to make. If you try it too, let me know how it worked out for you! Thank you so much for reading and stay warm! Xo, Carla - FMM