With the holidays fast approaching, 'tis the time to start thinking about the perfect gift for the special ladies in your life. It's also the time to start making wish lists of all the wonderful things you want on your stocking this year right? Well, on November 1st, Youngblood cosmetics released the puuuurrrrfect gift for any girl looking for a little glamour on a not so glamorous budget! Introducing the On-The-Go Beauty Set! This gorgeous little kit includes all a girl needs to keep her skin glowing from head to toe! And can we talk about the super cute and ultra chic ostrich print bag these deluxe sample sized beauties come housed in?? I know I'll be sporting mine to all my holiday festivities this year for sure! It's the perfect it color of the season... oxblood!
OK, lets chat about the awesome products i sampled in this gorgeous set!
- Mineral Primer – Smoothes the appearance of fine lines and pores, creating an even surface for foundation.
- Eye Impact Quick Recovery Eye Cream – Instantly hydrates and de-puffs to reduce the signs of fatigue around the eye area.
- Mineral Radiance Moisture Tint – Leaves skin comfortably hydrated, provides sheer, even-toned coverage and shields skin from environmental damage.
- Mineral Radiance Moisture Tint ILLUMINATING – Luminizes skin with a golden sheen.
- Liquid Mineral Foundation – Hydrates skin with buildable coverage for a flawless, pore-free finish.
- Mineral Illuminating Tint BODY – Moisturizes and enhances legs, arms, shoulders and décolleté with a bronze glow and the light scent of Shea Butter and coconut oils.
I had so much fun playing with these products. There were definitely a few that totally stood out from the bunch. I'm totally in love with Youngblood's Mineral Primer! It's incredibly luxurious in texture! This clear liquid primer applies like silk and feels like velvet on my skin. I could definitely attest to the fact that my foundation stayed put the entire day right into evening!
I also thought the Mineral Radiance Moisture Tint Illuminating and the Mineral Illuminating Body Tint were uhhhhh-mazing! UHHHHH-MAZING!!!! Seriously, the body tint was so insanely beautiful that i even kinda cheated and dabbed a tad on my cheeks! Shhhhhh! I was rocking a serious JLo glow without looking too orange and fake (I'm looking at you Tan Mom!
So for a mere $25.50, Youngblood's On-The-Go set (available in light, medium and dark), is the perfect gift! Now go stock up! Youngblood's site is filled with uber gorgeous products that will make any beauty junky feel like a kid in a candy store! I'm dying to try some of their makeup as well. It's on my 'wish list' already! So lets chat, have you tried Youngblood yet? What are your go-to items?
Thank you SO MUCH for reading! XOXO FMM