We saw some amazing hair so far for spring 2015 Fashion Week-get the look EASILY with Lisa Lobosco of ECRU Lifestyle Beauty!
The Rope Braid—As seen at Donna Karan:
· Pull Hair into low ponytail
· Divide hair into four sections and cross them over-so they form a thick rope (making sure to hold first two strands in left hand and the second two in your right)
· Secure at the end of the braid with an elastic and spray with a light hairspray such as ECRU New York Sunlight Holding Spray and get rid of fly aways with the ECRU New York Acacia Protein BB Cream
Bombshell Hair-As seen at Diane Von Furstenberg
· Start with wet hair, and sandwich a towel around small sections of damp hair, and squeeze. This roughs up the cuticles so they don't lie flat
· Next, spritz a light volumizer all over wet hair, try the ECRU NY Volumizing Silk Mist
· For added volume try a volumizing gel, like the ECRU New York Marine Thickening Balm, massage into the roots and work through the ends.
· Blow-dry your roots while tugging at them for added height
· Then dry hair upside down—keeping special notice to the roots, and lifting up with your brush
· Finish with hairspray –ECRU New York Sunlight Finishing Spray
Heart Shape Chignon-As seen at Altuzarra
(a Twist on the classic chignon)
· Pull hair back into a ponytail and wrap a small piece of hair around the base(to hide the elastic)—tame fly-aways with the ECRU New York Acacia Protein BB Cream
· Place the ponytail-gathered hair into a color correct hair net
· Roll hair underneath into the chignon, pull up either side to shape heart (secured with bobby pins on either side)
Spray with hair spray to keep in place, try ECRU New York Sunlight Finishing Spray Max.
Thank you so much for reading! Xo, Carla - FMM