I'm obsessed with gorgeous costume jewelry. So the other day, my friend Melissa invited me to take a peek at Chloe and Isabel's Fall launch and honestly, i fell madly in love! As i filled my virtual shopping cart with all the jewels I'd envision myself wearing this fall, i suddenly drew inspiration to create a post pairing some of my favorite pieces from the collection with makeup that i felt best complimented that particular piece. So here's what i came up with!
1. Le Ro Co Co Statement Ring (also available in amethyst hued glass) paired with this Pixi palette.
2. Bouquet Rouge Statement Earrings paired with my favorite Marc Jacobs Kiss Pop Lippie in Headliner (my current go-to berry situation)!
3. I adore these stunning Pave Paillette chandelier earrings! I could easily see myself reaching for these quite often! They can dress up any outfit yet look great with a fab pair of jeans! Swipe on this gorgeous nude L'Oreal lippie in Nude Ballet and you're good to go! (pssst it's the same lippie Kim Kardashian wore on her wedding day - this will either sway you to purchase or want to run with terror but i promise, it's a gorgeous shade regardless of your opinions of the K Klan)!
4. Can we please chat about this gorgeous Cassablanca Tassel Statement necklace? I mean, you really don't need much else when you put this baby on. Trust me, you will get noticed in this beauty! I paired it with my new Marc Jacobs palette (BTW let me know if you want it reviewed in detail). The colors are fun and certainly make a statement... very much like this necklace!
5. The Marrakesh Long Necklace is another stunner that will instantly get you noticed. I love the color combo and immediately thought it'd look gorge with the same Marc Jacobs palette mentioned in the previous necklace. The colors are fun and totally wearable!
OK, i better get back to my shopping cart! What do you think about my selections? Definitely check out the entire Fall catalog here. But warning... be prepared to fall in love over and over again! Check out Melissa's page on Facebook as well and show her some love! Thank you SO MUCH for reading! Xo, Carla - FMM
SHOP THE POST