It's hard to believe that Christmas will be here in ONE week! So have you completed your holiday shopping? I'm almost done but still have a few items on my list. This time of year is so busy for me since my little girls' birthday is also in December! It's hard to believe they're already FIVE! Between party planning, holiday decorating, shopping, baking, working, blogging... it's what Rachael Zoe might call BANANAS! But regardless of the craziness, I'm trying to enjoy and savor this special time with my family. Today in particular, I'm grateful that i have my beautiful baby girls to hug and kiss. Sadly, many families in CT can't say the same as their babies were so violently taken from them. So rather then complain about the madness of the season, I'm going to simply say... I'm grateful that i have my beautiful family to share this special time with and make yet another Christmas filled with wonderful memories.
So with no further ado... here are a few of my favorite things!
1. TOMS 'Classic' Canvas Slip-On
2. Tory Burch Haircalf Printed Priscilla Bootie
3. UGG® Australia 'Ansley' Slipper in Light Grey
4. TOMS 'Classic - Metallic Dot' Slip-On
5. Lula glitter ballet flats
6. Tory Burch Chelsea Ballet Flat in Flame Red
1. Anthropologie Spangled Bobby Pin Set (I rock mine all the time!)
2. J.Crew Classic Chunky Link Bracelet (I may have slipped a hint to my hubby on this one!)
3. Tory Burch 'Cole' Logo Double Wrap Bracelet
4. J.Crew Classic pavé link bracelet
5. Kate spade new york 'spade' thin hinged bangle
6. Tory Burch Cole Enamel Stud Earrings
1. Anthropologie Eileen Buttondown (I need this! Like really need it!)
2. Tory Burch Satchel - Robinson Dome Large
3. Anthropologie Stone-Dotted Wristlet (Totally asked Santa for this)!
4. Anthropologie Tracing Stars Pouch (I purchased this for a friend but i wanna keep it! Bad Carla!)
5. Baggu for J.Crew
6. Michael Kors Faux Fur Trim Poncho Sweater (I. WANT. THIS. NOW.)
1. Kate Spade NY 'Ring' USB Drive (Because it's GENIUS!)
2. Juicy Couture Faux Fur Headphone Ear Muffs ( I totally treated myself to these last year! So fun!
3. J.Crew Printed Backup Battery for IPhone (O M G why didn't i know of this before?!)
4. Rebecca Minkoff Pop Phone Handset
5. Case-Mate® Monogram iPhone 5 Case (Nordstrom Exclusive) (Love Chevron!)
There you have it! Some of my favorite things! Hope you enjoyed! Thank you SO MUCH for reading! XOXO Carla